Celebrating over 10 years on the Far North Coast, NSW
Refer to Clinical Psychologist
We would like to welcome Jessica O’Brien to Oncology North Coast. Jessica is a Clinical Psychologist who is dedicated to offering care to those living with cancer. Jessica offers evidence-based interventions to help support individuals and their family members at all
stages of the cancer experience. She has experience using cognitive-behavioural therapy, acceptance and commitment therapy, mindfulness-based interventions, and meaning centred psychotherapy.
Jessica completed her bachelor of Psychological Science with honours at the University of Queensland and Master of Clinical Psychology at the Queensland University of Technology. When she returned to the Northern Rivers in 2015, Jessica began working at Tarmons House Mental Health Service. In 2016, she established her private practice in Alstonville where she continues to work.
Jessica will be providing psychological support, therapy and counselling to our cancer patients. Jessica is currently accepting new referrals for your cancer patients and their family members.
Clinical Psychologist Appointments
• Appointments are currently being accepted for September 2019.
• Jessica will be consulting from Oncology North Coast fortnightly on Fridays
• You can forward the Mental Health Care Plan referral letter to Jessica directly by
emailing referral through to email@example.com
• You can contact Jessica directly on mobile 0417 713 792 to arrange an initial
appointment for your patient.
• Alternative you can forward the Mental Health Care Plan referral letter to Oncology
North Coast and we will arrange your patients’ clinical psychology appointment